Our core values identify who we are, rally us toward all that we desire to accomplish, and unite us in fellowship. These values speak more about our culture than anything else we could say about who we are. They guide how we achieve our mission, as well as everyday ministry plans. In short, they keep us focused on the unique call God has given us as a church.
WE BELIEVE….. the entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
WE BELIEVE… in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
WE BELIEVE…Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus rose from the dead and is coming again.
WE BELIEVE…water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and a testimony to our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
WE BELIEVE…in the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
WE BELIEVE…every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
WE BELIEVE…as children of God, we are over-comers and more than conquerors and God intends for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
OUR MANDATES (OBJECTIVES)
Our objectives are the things we as a church prize and emphasize. The things we value identify what we consider to be really important in ministry. They distinguish our people as a caring congregation seeking to share the Good News of Jesus Christ and impact people’s lives.
- Effectively Teach, Preach and Evangelise the Word of God to all corners of the earth.
- Effectively minister to the wholesome family unit.
- Form a significant kingdom business network consistent with the vision.
- Generate an avenue for the employment of church members.
- Create an atmosphere / environment for God’s Glory to be displayed.
- Establish an international level worship team.
- Engage in charity programs.
- Become the example of God’s excellence globally.
- Spread the Gospel through all media avenues namely: Radio, TV, Internet, and Conferences.
We’d love to fellowship with you, your family and friends this Sunday starting from 10 am.